[or-cvs] Allow multiple exit policy lines; mostly add support for AP...
nickm at seul.org
Thu May 20 02:42:51 UTC 2004
Update of /home/or/cvsroot/doc
In directory moria.mit.edu:/tmp/cvs-serv28361/doc
Allow multiple exit policy lines; mostly add support for AP policies
RCS file: /home/or/cvsroot/doc/TODO,v
retrieving revision 1.113
retrieving revision 1.114
diff -u -d -r1.113 -r1.114
--- TODO 19 May 2004 20:25:44 -0000 1.113
+++ TODO 20 May 2004 02:42:49 -0000 1.114
@@ -16,9 +16,9 @@
o the keep-trying-to-build-intropoints-always bug.
o include the port
- - allow multiple of them
+ o allow multiple of them
- have an allow/deny series for them
- - break exitpolicy into multiple config lines
+ o break exitpolicy into multiple config lines
- have the OP forget routers it hasn't heard about in 24 hours
- rename/rearrange functions for what file they're in
- try to break apart the main clump of functions better.
More information about the tor-commits