[or-cvs] mark off some more 0.0.8 items
arma at seul.org
Tue Aug 17 07:10:48 UTC 2004
Update of /home/or/cvsroot/doc
In directory moria.mit.edu:/home2/arma/work/onion/cvs/doc
mark off some more 0.0.8 items
RCS file: /home/or/cvsroot/doc/TODO,v
retrieving revision 1.152
retrieving revision 1.153
diff -u -d -r1.152 -r1.153
--- TODO 17 Aug 2004 05:13:57 -0000 1.152
+++ TODO 17 Aug 2004 07:10:46 -0000 1.153
@@ -12,6 +12,7 @@
+ - fix sprintf's to snprintf's?
NICK - Make it work on win32 with no $home
NICK - Why is the first entry of kill -USR1 a router with a 0 key?
NICK? - Tors deal appropriately when a newly-verified router has the
@@ -24,20 +25,20 @@
NICK - unify similar config entries that need to be split. put them
into a smartlist, and have things take a smartlist.
- . "AllowUnverifiedRouters" config option
- o Parse it into 3 bits
-ARMA - Consider it when picking nodes for your path
-ARMA - if there's only one entrynode preference and multiple exit node
- choices, don't pick the desired entrynode as exit.
- o 'fascistfirewall' option to pick dirservers on port 80 and
- ORs on port 443.
- o extend it to take a range of ports
-NICK - parse uptime into router->uptime
- figure out what to do when somebody asks to extend to
* reject it. assuming this is as dumb as it sounds.
- make loglevel info less noisy
+ o if there's only one entrynode preference, don't pick the
+ desired entrynode as exit.
+ o "AllowUnverifiedRouters" config option
+ o Parse it into 3 bits
+ o Consider it when picking nodes for your path
+ o 'fascistfirewall' option to pick dirservers on port 80 and
+ ORs on port 443.
+ o extend it to take a range of ports
+ o parse uptime into router->uptime
o Handle servers with dynamic IP addresses: don't replace
options->Address with the resolved one at startup.
o detect our address right before we make a routerinfo each time.
@@ -65,7 +66,7 @@
- put expiry date on onion-key, so people don't keep trying
old ones that they could know are expired?
-* Leave on todo list, see if pre3 onion fixes helped enough.
+* Leave on todo list, see if pre3 onion fixes helped enough.
- should the running-routers list put unverified routers at the
* Cosmetic, don't do it yet.
More information about the tor-commits