[or-cvs] update install and readme: people should now do "make insta...
arma at seul.org
Sat Oct 18 00:44:12 UTC 2003
Update of /home/or/cvsroot
In directory moria.mit.edu:/home2/arma/work/onion/cvs
update install and readme: people should now do 'make install'
RCS file: /home/or/cvsroot/README,v
retrieving revision 1.20
retrieving revision 1.21
diff -u -d -r1.20 -r1.21
--- README 11 Oct 2003 23:44:48 -0000 1.20
+++ README 18 Oct 2003 00:44:10 -0000 1.21
@@ -17,12 +17,10 @@
Do you want to run a tor server?
- First, set up a config file for your node (start with sample-orrc and
- edit the top portion). Then run the node (as above, but with the new
- config file) to generate keys. One of the generated files is your
- 'fingerprint' file. Mail it to arma at mit.edu. Remember that you won't
- be able to authenticate to the other tor nodes until I've added you
- to the directory.
+ First, move sample-server-torrc onto torrc, and edit it. Then run tor
+ to generate keys. One of the generated files is your 'fingerprint' file.
+ Mail it to arma at mit.edu. Remember that you won't be able to authenticate
+ to the other tor nodes until I've added you to the directory.
More information about the tor-commits