[Tor-censorship-events] Possible censorship events

metrics metrics at yatei.torproject.org
Tue Nov 4 11:57:27 UTC 2014

=======================
Automatic Censorship Report for 2014-11-03
=======================

We detected 1 potential censorship events in Kazakhstan (users: 1505, upscores: 0):
https://metrics.torproject.org/users.html?graph=userstats-relay-country&start=2014-08-06&end=2014-11-03&country=kz&events=on#userstats-relay-country

We detected 1 potential censorship events in eu (users: 87, upscores: 0):
https://metrics.torproject.org/users.html?graph=userstats-relay-country&start=2014-08-06&end=2014-11-03&country=eu&events=on#userstats-relay-country

We detected 1 potential censorship events in Tonga (users: 15, upscores: 0):
https://metrics.torproject.org/users.html?graph=userstats-relay-country&start=2014-08-06&end=2014-11-03&country=to&events=on#userstats-relay-country

We detected an unusual spike of Tor users in the Syrian Arab Republic (1 upscores, 2307 users):
https://metrics.torproject.org/users.html?graph=userstats-relay-country&start=2014-08-06&end=2014-11-03&country=sy&events=on#userstats-relay-country

We detected an unusual spike of Tor users in the British Indian Ocean Territory (1 upscores, 8 users):
https://metrics.torproject.org/users.html?graph=userstats-relay-country&start=2014-08-06&end=2014-11-03&country=io&events=on#userstats-relay-country