[tor-announce] Tor Browser 11.5.2 released

Richard Pospesel richard at torproject.org
Mon Aug 29 21:49:11 UTC 2022

Tor Browser 11.5.2 is now available from the Tor Browser download page and also from our
distribution directory.

Tor Browser 11.5.2 updates Firefox on Windows, macOS, and Linux to 91.13.0esr.

This version includes important security updates to Firefox:

      https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa2022-35/

We use the opportunity as well to update various other components of Tor Browser:

      Tor 0.4.7.10
      NoScript 11.4.9

The full changelog since Tor Browser 11.5.1 is:

      All Platforms
          Update Tor to 0.4.7.10
          Update NoScript to 11.4.9
      Windows + macOS + Linux
          Update Firefox to 91.13.0esr
          Bug tor-browser#27719: Treat unsafe renegotiation as broken
          Bug tor-browser#40242: Tor Browser has two default bridges that share a fingerprint, and
Tor ignores one
          Bug tor-browser#41067: Cherry-pick fixes for HTTPS-Only mode
          Bug tor-browser#41070: Google vanished from default search options from 11.0.10 onwards
          Bug tor-browser#41075: The Tor Browser is showing caution sign but your document said it won't
          Bug tor-browser#41089: Add tor-browser build scripts + Makefile to tor-browser
          Bug tor-browser#41095: "Learn more" link in onboarding slideshow still points to 11.0
release post
      Build System
          Windows + macOS + Linux
              Update Go to 1.17.3