[tor-announce] Tor Browser 8.0.7 is released
boklm at mars-attacks.org
Tue Mar 19 19:05:00 UTC 2019
Tor Browser 8.0.7 is now available from the Tor Browser Project page 
and also from our distribution directory .
This release features important security updates  to Firefox.
This new release updates Firefox to 60.6.0esr  and Tor to the latest
stable version, 0.3.5.8 . Moreover, it makes Tor Browser more
interoperable with Noscript by telling it that it is running in a
Tor Browser context.
The full changelog since Tor Browser 8.0.6 is:
* All platforms
* Update Firefox to 60.6.0esr
* Update Tor to 0.3.5.8
* Bug 29660: XMPP can not connect to SOCKS5 anymore
* Update Torbutton to 2.0.11
* Bug 29021: Tell NoScript it is running within Tor Browser
* Bug 29081: Harden libwinpthread
* Bug 27531: Add separate LD_LIBRARY_PATH for fteproxy
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the tor-announce