[tor-announce] Tor Browser 8.5.4 is released
boklm at mars-attacks.org
Wed Jul 10 16:19:31 UTC 2019
Tor Browser 8.5.4 is now available from the Tor Browser Download page 
and also from our distribution directory .
Tor Browser 8.5.4 contains updates to a number of its components. Above
all, we include Firefox 60.8.0esr which contains important security
fixes . Moreover, after some testing in the alpha series, we start
shipping Tor 0.4.0.5  and update OpenSSL to 1.0.2s for the desktop
Finally, we add a fundraising banner to help us getting more donations.
Please donate  if you can!
The full changelog since Tor Browser 8.5.3 is:
* All platforms
* Update Firefox to 60.8.0esr
* Update Torbutton to 2.1.12
* Bug 30577: Add Fundraising Banner
* Bug 31041: Stop syncing network.cookie.lifetimePolicy
* Translations update
* Update HTTPS Everywhere to 2019.6.27
* Bug 31055+31058: Remove four default bridges
* Bug 30712: Backport fix for Mozilla's bug 1552993
* Bug 30849: Backport fixes for Mozilla's bug 1552627 and 1549833
* Windows + OS X + Linux
* Update Tor to 0.4.0.5
* Update OpenSSL to 1.0.2s
* Bug 29045: Ensure that tor does not start up in dormant mode
* OS X
* Bug 30631: Blurry Tor Browser icon on macOS app switcher
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the tor-announce