[tor-announce] Tor Browser 6.5.2 is released
boklm at mars-attacks.org
Wed Apr 19 21:15:20 UTC 2017
Tor Browser 6.5.2 is now available from the Tor Browser Project page 
and also from our distribution directory .
This release features important security updates  to Firefox.
This should be the last minor release in the 6.5 series. This release
updates Firefox to 45.9.0esr, Noscript to 5.0.2, and HTTPS-Everywhere
Moreover, we included a fix for the broken Twitter experience and worked
around a Windows related crash bug. To improve our censorship resistance
we additionally updated the bridges we ship.
Here is the full changelog since 6.5.1:
* All Platforms
* Update Firefox to 45.9.0esr
* Update HTTPS-Everywhere to 5.2.14
* Update NoScript to 5.0.2
* Bug 21555+16450: Don't remove Authorization header on subdomains (e.g. Twitter)
* Bug 19316: Make sure our Windows updates can deal with the SSE2 requirement
* Bug 21917: Add new obfs4 bridges
* Bug 21918: Move meek-amazon to d2cly7j4zqgua7.cloudfront.net backend
* Bug 21795: Fix Tor Browser crashing on github.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the tor-announce