[tor-announce] Tor Browser 6.0.3 is released
boklm at torproject.org
Tue Aug 2 22:12:36 UTC 2016
Tor Browser 6.0.3 is now available from the Tor Browser Project page 
and also from our distribution directory .
This release features important security updates  to Firefox.
This release updates firefox to 45.3.0esr. Additionally, it bumps
NoScript to 184.108.40.206, HTTPS-Everywhere to 5.2.1, disables asmjs,
removes meek-google and contains a few other bug fixes.
Note: Due to bug 19410 , on OSX the incremental update will not be
working for users who installed the previous version using the .dmg file.
The internal updater should still work, though, doing a complete update.
Here is the full changelog since 6.0.2:
* All Platforms
* Update Firefox to 45.3.0esr
* Update Torbutton to 220.127.116.11
* Bug 19417: Disable asmjs for now
* Bug 19689: Use proper parent window for plugin prompt
* Update HTTPS-Everywhere to 5.2.1
* Update NoScript to 18.104.22.168
* Bug 19715: Disable the meek-google pluggable transport option
* Bug 19714: Remove mercurius4 obfs4 bridge
* Bug 19585: Fix regression test for keyboard layout fingerprinting
* Bug 19515: Tor Browser is crashing in graphics code
* Bug 18513: Favicon requests can bypass New Identity
* OS X
* Bug 19269: Icon doesn't appear in Applications folder or Dock
* Bug 19484: Avoid compilation error when MOZ_UPDATER is not defined
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 1554 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the tor-announce