Tor wants to fund a few Ontario students

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Mon Mar 13 22:32:36 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

Thanks to Mike Gurski at Bell, the Tor project has some money to pay
one or two students to help develop Tor. The strings are that they need
to be students (of some sort) at a university in Ontario.

If you know any outstanding students who can code well and have an
interest in privacy/security, please pass this on to them. We want people
who can work independently and write good code.

We're ready to start whenever we find the right people. I'd like to find
some Windows developers to help fill the gaps in our current skills,
but if you know a brilliant developer I'm flexible.

I've written up more details here:
http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/OntarioStudent

Thanks!
--Roger