Tor 0.1.1.22 is released
arma at mit.edu
Sat Jul 8 06:15:22 UTC 2006
Tor 0.1.1.22 fixes reachability testing for servers, as well as partial
directory downloads. Servers should upgrade; clients who have flaky
or slow net connections will also benefit. We also bundle with the new
Vidalia version: 0.0.7.
Changes in version 0.1.1.22 - 2006-07-05
o Major bugfixes:
- Fix a big bug that was causing servers to not find themselves
reachable if they changed IP addresses. Since only 0.1.1.22+
servers can do reachability testing correctly, now we automatically
make sure to test via one of these.
- Fix to allow clients and mirrors to learn directory info from
descriptor downloads that get cut off partway through.
- Directory authorities had a bug in deciding if a newly published
descriptor was novel enough to make everybody want a copy -- a few
servers seem to be publishing new descriptors many times a minute.
o Minor bugfixes:
- Fix a rare bug that was causing some servers to complain about
"closing wedged cpuworkers" and skip some circuit create requests.
- Make the Exit flag in directory status documents actually work.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the tor-announce