Tor 0.1.0.13 is released

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Thu Aug 4 23:57:38 UTC 2005

Tor 0.1.0.13 fixes a CRITICAL bug in the security of our crypto
handshakes. All clients should upgrade IMMEDIATELY.

(We mean it. Really. Also, note that with this release we are abandoning
support for the old Tor 0.0.9.x tree. You should stop using it.)

http://tor.eff.org/download.html

  o Bugfixes on 0.1.0.x:
    - Fix a critical bug in the security of our crypto handshakes.
    - Fix a size_t underflow in smartlist_join_strings2() that made
      it do bad things when you hand it an empty smartlist.
    - Fix Windows installer to ship Tor license (thanks to Aphex for
      pointing out this oversight) and put a link to the doc directory
      in the start menu.
    - Explicitly set no-unaligned-access for sparc: it turns out the
      new gcc's let you compile broken code, but that doesn't make it
      not-broken.