Tor 0.0.3 is out
arma at mit.edu
Fri Mar 26 19:30:00 UTC 2004
With 0.0.3, Tor now works on Solaris (as both client and server).
0.0.3 should be compatible with 0.0.2pre26-27 and 0.0.2.
Note that 'make install' will clobber your torrc, so back it up if you've
Improvements since 0.0.2:
Warn and fail if server chose a nickname with illegal characters
Port to Solaris and Sparc:
- include missing header fcntl.h
- have autoconf find -lsocket -lnsl automatically
- deal with hardware word alignment
- make uname() work (solaris has a different return convention)
- switch from using signal() to sigaction()
Preliminary work on reputation system:
- Keep statistics on success/fail of connect attempts; they're published
by kill -USR1 currently.
- Add a RunTesting option to try to learn link state by creating test
circuits, even when SocksPort is off.
- Remove unused open circuits when there are too many.
More information about the tor-announce