[tor-access] Predicting effectiveness

Jeff Burdges burdges at gnunet.org
Mon Oct 3 19:18:41 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-10-03 at 19:55 +0100, John Graham-Cumming wrote:
> Can you define "free GET requests"? I'm concerned that there's a
> perception that a GET request is 'safe' in some way when that's far
> from the truth.

Ok.  GETs are not supposed to modify resources, right?  So they should
be considerably safer than POSTs, right?

What are the concerns for GETs?  Also, do those concerns apply to truly
static content even?

Apologies if this was discussed previously with Tor people.  I was not
privy to those conversations.

Best,
Jeff