[tbb-dev] Changes in the Tor Browser usual release schedule? [Was: Tor Browser 11.5.1 (Windows/macOS/Linux) is ready for testing]

intrigeri intrigeri at boum.org
Tue Jul 26 09:21:57 UTC 2022

Hi,

[Cc'ing Tails release managers, in case some of them don't read tbb-dev at .]

Pier Angelo Vendrame (2022-07-25):
> Also, we usually open the release preparation issues on our GitLab much
> earlier than the release, so you could subscribe to them, to see how we
> are doing, if we are encountering some problem, etc etc.

Oh right, I forgot. I added this info to our release management doc
so I don't forget again. Thanks! :)

> We are continuing doing what we have always been doing, so stable about
> the same day as Firefox (tentatively), and alpha after that.

Thank you and Nicolas for confirming.

Case closed, as far as I'm concerned.

Cheers!