[tbb-dev] Documenting best practices for P2P Sybil avoidance over Tor

Richard Pospesel richard at torproject.org
Mon Jan 24 17:33:26 UTC 2022

This *seems* reasonable to me.

tor daemon devs: we should probably explicitly call out best-practices
w/ regards to circuit isolation when connecting to onion services as
well. I assume there's no point security/privacy-wise in using multiple
circuits when connecting to onion services (apart from enabling multiple
concurrent streams/channels)?