[tbb-dev] About Tor Source Code

Nathan Freitas nathan at freitas.net
Mon Jan 11 18:01:58 UTC 2021

On 1/9/21 9:51 PM, adhith adhi007 wrote:
> what we want is our customers need to be using tor and maximum tor
> anonymity and proceed to our app (like in tor browser android not to all
> apps). Is there any way we can achieve this in an android app. We know
> android app development using android studio and Xamarin or do we need to
> learn any other language?

There are few libraries for integrating Tor (or Orbot as a separate app)
into your app:

Full Tor library with integrated API:
https://github.com/05nelsonm/TorOnionProxyLibrary-Android

Tor binary with minimal support code (need to use JTorCtl library as well)
https://github.com/guardianproject/tor-android

Lightweight library to integrate with Orbot app via HTTP or SOCKS proxying:
https://github.com/guardianproject/netcipher

Good luck!