[tbb-dev] Thoughts about future Tor Browser plans

Matthew Finkel sysrqb at torproject.org
Wed Apr 7 19:19:37 UTC 2021

Yes, that's correct. I haven't seen many Fenix-specific sec patches over
the last few months, so I feel comfortable with this trade-off right
now. I don't expect we'll fall too far behind Fenix and its
dependencies, so uplifting shouldn't be too difficult, and I am hoping
we can just track Fenix's nightly train and ride that to release every
two months.