[tbb-dev] Tor browser fingerprint with javascript enabled problem

joel04g_t535e at secmail.pro joel04g_t535e at secmail.pro
Sat Sep 26 18:31:46 UTC 2020

With javascript enabled, websites can know If you use linux or windows. In
my opinion, this is more information than a website should have.

As a linux user, I visited panopticlick.eff.org and did the browser
fingerprint test. The results revealed my platform to be "Linux x86_64".

Is there a way that Tor devs can make Tor browser spoof this value to be
the same for all users or random, regardless of OS?

-Joel