[tbb-dev] Canvas Breakage Ideas

Sanketh Menda sgmenda at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Sep 6 03:50:24 UTC 2020

The draft has been merged into `proposals/ideas` (https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/applications/tor-browser-spec/-/commit/62045ea62ab28d8b1e9c25b7dc2b5ebdb509e145) and I think this achieves the original goal of documenting these ideas. Yay!

I think the final, merged draft looks good, I'd appreciate any suggestions to improve it, and if you think it looks good (and have commit access) could you move it to the `proposals` directory?

I guess once this becomes a proposal, we can start planning experiments.

Best,
Sanketh