[tbb-dev] HTTP2+self-signed certificates

juanjo juanjo at avanix.es
Sat Jul 11 09:24:31 UTC 2020

Well, HTTP 1.0/1.1 does not need TLS. HTTP2 (h2) does need it.

I'm asking this because I was told that Firefox does not implement h2c
(HTTP2 without the need for TLS) so I just asked here if would be
possible to do not block self-signed certificates so a onion website can
enabled HTTP2 for performance without the need of getting a valid
certificate.

Yes, seems issue 13410 is what I want...