[tbb-dev] How Tails is special in its use of Tor Browser

Jonathan Marquardt mail at parckwart.de
Mon Jan 27 01:37:47 UTC 2020

Hey! Thanks a lot for that doc. Really interesting.

Given that you use uBlock Origin in Tails, am I correct that Tails users are
easily identifiable as such as their browsers block ads while normal TBB
installations don't?

If so, that would be one more reason to consider to ship TBB with uBlock
Origin by default, as I think that the web is becoming ever more unusable
without an ad blocker.

Cheers,

Jonathan
--
OpenPGP Key: 47BC7DE83D462E8BED18AA861224DBD299A4F5F3
             https://www.parckwart.de/pgp_key