[tbb-dev] How to enable window.performance.timing on TBB

Zhao Zhang zz156 at georgetown.edu
Wed Nov 6 23:12:12 UTC 2019

Hi there,

Sorry I have a silly question, currently I'm preparing some timing analysis
on TorBrowser and find that it looks like most of window.performance info
has been disabled (I think, for security reasons).
It returns all 0s for executing script "window.performance.timing", and
returns empty [] for executing window.performance.getEntries().

I've looked through about:config, tried modifying

devtools.dom.enabled;true
dom.enable_performance;true

but looks still no effect. So where is the proper way to enable performance
timing? Thanks.

Yours sincerely,
Zhao Zhang