[tbb-dev] Debugging/Seeing the trace of an execution of WebGL code

Rishabh Raj rishabhstpaul at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 19:19:04 UTC 2019

I also noticed that any fprintf statements that I write in gfx folder (like
inside angle or skia), it never gets printed. I am guessing that it's
because, it doesn't get compiled again and again and I feel, that would be
where data might be going inside to the GPU (If I think of it as a layer
structure with WebGL at the top, ANGEL in the middle and GPU in the
bottom). So, I would like to know how to open this up and look at the inner
details involving ANGEL and GPU.

Regards,