[tbb-dev] Tor Browser for Android Reviews on Google Play

Pili Guerra pili at torproject.org
Thu Jan 17 14:35:10 UTC 2019

Hi Matt,

Thanks for reviewing those.

For the comments that don’t currently have tickets, e.g Lack of ad-blocker, ability to install add-ons, etc… Do we want to do something about it in future? I can create tickets for these items, but maybe we want to do some triage first? Maybe during next week’s Tor Browser meeting.

What does everyone else think?

Thanks,

Pili

—
Project Manager: Tor Browser, UX and Community teams
pili at torproject dot org
gpg 3E7F A89E 2459 B6CC A62F 56B8 C6CB 772E F096 9C45