[tbb-dev] Next weekly Tor Browser meeting on 2/25 1830 UTC in #tor-meeting2

Pili Guerra pili at torproject.org
Fri Feb 15 16:22:44 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

Even though there will be no meeting next week, can you please still update the pad with your updates for the week on Tuesday (2/19)? It will help me keep on top of things for next week especially with the TBA-a3 release at the end of the month :)

Thanks!

Pili

—
Project Manager: Tor Browser, UX and Community teams
pili at torproject dot org
gpg 3E7F A89E 2459 B6CC A62F 56B8 C6CB 772E F096 9C45