[tbb-dev] Next weekly Tor Browser meeting on 4/23 1730 UTC in #tor-meeting2

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Mon Apr 8 19:36:00 UTC 2019

Hi everyone!

Easter is close, so some folks are taking time off/are on vacation.
Thus, we won't have a meeting next Monday and, as 4/22 is a holiday in a
bunch of jurisdictions, we won't have a meeting on that day either.

We therefore decided to have our next weekly meeting on 4/23 1730 UTC in
#tor-meeting2. So, place and time stay the same, it's just a Tuesday
this time to update each other on what we are working on.

See you there,
Georg