[tbb-dev] Tentative roadmap up to (and including March 2019)

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Mon Oct 8 12:40:00 UTC 2018

Hi!

Below comes the link to our tentative roadmap:

https://pad.riseup.net/p/tbb-roadmap-2018-19

I still need to talk to the network-team to make sure we are on the same
page with respect to items they have on their radar and which we need.
In brackets are potential sponsors for work we want to do (some of this
is currently under submission).

I assigned folks to work on particular items but that's not finalized
yet. Please speak up if you'd like to have different assignments.

The work for Q1 in 2019 is not as detailed yet to give us more
flexibility and pick up more important stuff in case it emerges.

I hope we can finalize the roadmap this week and think we should talk
about it in our meeting later today.

Georg