[tbb-dev] Next Tor Browser meeting on March 26 at 1800 UTC in #tor-meeting

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Sat Mar 17 10:22:00 UTC 2018

Hi all!

Some of you might wonder whether we'll have our regular Tor Browser sync
on the coming Monday. As we said before we started travelling to Rome,
we'll skip that one and would have our next meeting on Monday, March 26.

Note that we adapt the meeting time slightly as well as we'll have
daylight saving time by then in the US and Europe.

Thus, the next meeting will be on Monday, March 26 at *1800* UTC in
#tor-meeting on the OFTC network.

Georg