[tbb-dev] Pad for planing for Rome o/

isabela isabela at riseup.net
Sun Mar 4 13:41:59 UTC 2018

Hello everyone!
Please spend some time playing with this pad this week :)

I will be in Valencia for IFF and mostly offline, but let me know if you
have any questions about it. This is for folks to have things prepared
for March 11th the team's meeting day.

ahh and Antonela will be there with you at the roadmap session to
coordinate the UX support for your work :) I will have to split and hang
out with the Network team to help them with their roadmaps.
Cheers,
isabela