[tbb-dev] Moving next Tor Browser meeting to June 26, 1800 UTC

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Tue Jun 26 19:32:00 UTC 2018

Mark Smith:
> On 6/26/18 2:48 PM, Nicolas Vigier wrote:
>> On Tue, 26 Jun 2018, Georg Koppen wrote:
>>>
>>> Seems I got kicked out from the OFTC network. Reconnecting gives me
>>> either an SSL error or I get past that and the message that the server
>>> is full and that I should try later.
>>
>> It's the same for me.
>
> We baf'd the meeting now, but see the MeetBot log for some discussion
> about future meeting times.
>
> http://meetbot.debian.net/tor-meeting/2018/tor-meeting.2018-06-26-17.59.log.txt

Thanks. I can't make Monday as I'll meet with the Cliqz people that day.
Then I'll be away from my keyboard the week July 8 - July 16. So, I'd
propose having the next meeting on 7/3 1800 UTC and the meeting
thereafter on 7/16. Feel free to meet in between without me to
coordinate work if you think that's needed.

Georg