[tbb-dev] HOPE talk

Matthew Finkel matthew.finkel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 01:13:28 UTC 2018

Hi Tor Browser Devs,

Sorry I didn't send this sooner. On Friday at HOPE we're giving an "Onion
Report". During that presentation I'll talk about some of the awesome
work you've done over the last year (and continue doing). I'm currently
planning on hilighting the new circuit display, the onion+https
indicator, and ESR60. Are there any other user-facing features I should
mention? I can talk about uplift and some of the progress made with
Mozilla, as well.

Should I mention http2 should be enabled in 8.0 stable?

I'll also talk about TBA and Onion Browser for the mobile-side.

Let me know if you have any thoughts - either on-list or off-list.

Thanks!
Matt