[tbb-dev] Tor Browser uplift tracker

Arthur D. Edelstein arthuredelstein at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 03:43:42 UTC 2018

On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 9:46 AM, Tom Ritter <tom at ritter.vg> wrote:
> Whooo!  I think I've told you before but this is SO helpful to me.
>
> If I could nitpit - I think not-yet uplifted should be in red and
> no-uplift in yellow.  (The latter is 'warning' the former is 'error'.)

Thanks for the feedback. You're right, except I'm too used to yellow
meaning uplift. I made no-uplift purple -- maybe that's better?

> 21862 could be mapped to 1376621

Done.

> 13612 - can't find a reference but I believe we either disabled or
> removed this by default

You're right -- I found at least some of the bugs and have listed them.

> Any reason we can't upstream some/all of those regression tests?

I think you may be right about 18995 -- I have set it to untriaged.
The other regression test patches are no-uplift because they are
testing things I don't imagine we will uplift anyway. I could be wrong
somewhere, though.

Arthur