[tbb-dev] Tor Browser uplift tracker

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Sat Jan 27 17:46:06 UTC 2018

Whooo!  I think I've told you before but this is SO helpful to me.

If I could nitpit - I think not-yet uplifted should be in red and
no-uplift in yellow.  (The latter is 'warning' the former is 'error'.)

21862 could be mapped to 1376621
13612 - can't find a reference but I believe we either disabled or
removed this by default

Any reason we can't upstream some/all of those regression tests?

-tom