[tbb-dev] UX + TB teams meeting about circuit display ticket

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Tue Jan 23 18:18:41 UTC 2018

Hello there!

Me and Antonela would like to sync with TB team, Arthur and Geko are not
optional :P, everyone else is optional and more than welcomed to join!!

Let's sync next Wed, Jan 31 at 1600UTC at #tor-meeting?  Arthur this is
quite early for you :|

Here is the ticket: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/24309

I think version 8 is the most popular so far. And we also got a request to:

1. make sure people can find the new location (who is already using)
2. help solve the overall problem of new users finding these features

This ticket https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/24918 was
mentioned in some comments. It actually describes more the problem
number 2 above. This problem me and Antonela are planning to fix by
creating a user onboarding as part of the about:tor page redesign.

For this meeting we will probably only talk about problem 1 as we plan
present some ideas on how to solve it :)

o/

We can chat more at the meeting!

cheers,
isabela