[tbb-dev] building wow64 with sandbox enabled?

Richard Pospesel richard at torproject.org
Thu Feb 8 23:53:39 UTC 2018

How do we do this?  I've commented out the --disable-sandbox flag in the
relevant mozconfig in rbm, but doing so results in build errors in
firefox.  Haven't looked at all of them, but at least some of them seem
to be mingw gcc issues and some of patches for similar issue in
mozilla's bugzilla.  Building with the --disable-flag enabled works fine.

We must be able to do this, since 7.5 64-bit has sandboxing enabled...

thanks,
-Richard