[tbb-dev] Tor/Mozilla Meeting Notes on tor-in-firefox integration

isis agora lovecruft isis at torproject.org
Mon Nov 6 21:14:57 UTC 2017

Hi everyone!

Attached are the meeting notes from the video conference call we just had
with Mozilla folks to talk about the ongoing project to integrate tor into
Firefox's private browsing mode.

This mostly concerns the Network and Browser teams, but towards the end the
UX team was mentioned a lot as well.

Best regards,
--
 ♥Ⓐ isis agora lovecruft