[tbb-dev] Inter-team roadmap meeting Fri 3/11 at 1600 UTC

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Thu Nov 2 13:08:00 UTC 2017

Hi all!

In case you are interested in coordinating team roadmaps there will be a
related meeting tomorrow, Fri 11/3 at 1600 UTC in #tor-meeting.

We'll look over all the team roadmaps trying to figure out items other
teams may need from the browser folks (and vice versa) so that we can
properly plan for the upcoming 6 months at least.

Feel free to drop by and help.

The roadmaps and the outline of the underlying process can be found on

https://storm.torproject.org/shared/BXfGyUltZOzksQ3a5EPqDC8p5Ijm_rsyCupNPJ0C4Bs

and the pad for asking questions/clarifications etc. is on

https://storm.torproject.org/shared/6_vKbNygWaF8WcG6xz3lTW6RWbJzlBdm8ZezRYWeuWQ

Happy roadmapping,
Georg