[tbb-dev] Tag: sandboxed-tor-browser-0.0.7

Yawning Angel yawning at schwanenlied.me
Mon May 22 10:15:30 UTC 2017

Hello,

I went and tagged this, because it's a good idea, and despite the
changes being minor there's no reason to sit on them.

Changes in version 0.0.7 - 2017-05-22:
 * Bug 21977: Fetch install/update metadata files from a different
   location.
 * Bug 22038: Stub out `pa_start_child_for_read`.

This is the first release that will use `update_3`, so until prior
releases are dead, `update_2` will need to be kept, well up to date.

The PulseAudio related change is more for peace of mind than anything
else.  I don't think it's particularly harmful or exploitable, but
removing it doesn't hurt, so I did.  See the bug for more details.

Regards,

--
Yawning Angel

ps: As far as I am aware (though I stopped using the alpha series as my
daily driver as of the ESR52 transition), 7.0 works as well in the
sandbox as elsewhere, so there shouldn't need to be any more changes.
Let me know if this is not the case.