[tbb-dev] Fwd: Crash Reporter for Tor Browser - GSoC 2017 Intro

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Fri Jun 2 16:17:44 UTC 2017

Hey all,

Nur-Magomed will be in irc (probably #tor-dev unless we need to move
because it conflicts with another meeting) twice a week for status
checkins and general dedicated "help with bugs and errors" time. If
you're able to pop into irc or keep an eye on it during those times,
that would be fantastic, since you might know an aswer I don't.

 - Wednesday 3PM UTC  (That's 11 AM EDT)
 - Friday same time

-tom