[tbb-dev] Team meetings calendar and Tor Browser Team

isabela at riseup.net isabela at riseup.net
Tue Feb 21 13:24:19 UTC 2017

On 1/30/17 06:10, Georg Koppen wrote:
> I've thought about that a bit the past week and I think it might make
> sense to have
>
> 1) A meeting for Tor Browser deliverables (currently Sponsor4 only,
> might be soon for DLR stuff as well)
> 2) A meeting with Mozilla folks to discuss where we are and where we
> want to be in about half a year
>
> I was pondering a third one just about UX plans as we have some
> important items that are currently on no roadmap (e.g. improving UX for
> our font defense, delivering Tor Browser to more than 15 locales,
> security slider improvements...) and I want to discuss how we can make
> progress on them as well.
>
> Georg

Hi there!
sorry for delay here. I added time for the tor browser team to meet with
Mozilla folks on that day - remember to let Mozilla ppl know they should
be there  as I said, this day is for teams and the ppl they invite only.

I set it to happen in the afternoon, before the team meeting to discuss
sponsor work. I think the meeting with Mozilla will probably influence
this second meeting as well.

About time to talk with ux team - Linda has schedule time to talk with
team leads, lets figure out if this can be a time to have that
discussion as well. If not we can schedule another sync just for that.

https://storm.torproject.org/shared/S0T-_7jphHptVgZnFNKgCriLLotX2whK3TTSfyS2lkj

o/

cheers,
isabela