[tbb-dev] New scheme for weekly Tor Browser IRC meetings
gk at torproject.org
Thu Dec 7 11:14:00 UTC 2017
As discussed recently on our Monday meetings we want to try a different
meeting format for the future. That's mainly due to scalability issues
but I've also made good experiences with the proposed scheme. Here it is:
0) We'll be using a pad for meeting notes which can be found on
1) Everyone is writing their updates on the pad before the meeting
starts including what they want to work on in the coming week.
2) Items that should get discussed during the meeting should be marked
3) At the meeting start (or ideally before) everyone is looking over the
notes of other team members to get up to speed and mark those items as
bold which they want to discuss during the meeting. This should not take
up more than 5 minutes of the meeting time.
4) The meeting procedes with discussing the bold items top to down from
the meeting pad. Resolutions to the bold items get added to the pad.
5) That's it.
We can try 0)-5) for a while and if we think we need to refine some of
the steps then we should do that.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the tbb-dev