[tbb-dev] [tor-dev] RFC: porting torbrowser (was: Re: GNU Guix and Tor Browser Packaging)

ng0 contact.ng0 at cryptolab.net
Tue Apr 18 16:56:53 UTC 2017

Hi,

It seems as if tbb-dev at lists.torproject.org is the list which
would be more appropriate.
If the 7 days without a reaction are simply due to the holidays in some countries,
it's my mistake. If you need internal discussion about this to respond
appropriately, let me know that you are reviewing this message at all.
I have no expectation for "neoliberal optimized" reply times.

Thanks.

ng0 transcribed 7.9K bytes:

PGP and more: https://people.pragmatique.xyz/ng0/