[tbb-dev] Let's organize a team meeting in Seattle!

isabela at riseup.net isabela at riseup.net
Tue Sep 27 15:46:01 UTC 2016

Hello everyone!

I got a note from Jon and we can do our meeting at the venue tonight. So
we will start it at 7pm and aim to end it by 8:30.

I updated the agenda based on yesterday discussion and got a link to the
deliverables we proposed to DRL for mobile. So you all can check it out.

Again, the wiki page with the meeting agenda is here:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/ApplicationsTeam/TeamMeetingTorSummer2016Meeting

cheers,
Isabela