[tbb-dev] Let's organize a team meeting in Seattle!

isabela at riseup.net isabela at riseup.net
Sat Sep 24 02:40:57 UTC 2016

Hi there!

Me and Geko were talking about organizing a team meeting for Seattle
outside of the 'gunner days' so we can meet as a team and discuss topics
that affects the team day to day life.

I will help organize and facilitate this meeting since Geko won't be
coming to Seattle #sadface.

To prepare for this meeting, we thought of us having a quick chat as a
team on Monday morning - during the hacking hours prior to the community
meeting (which starts at 1:30pm).

I am proposing either 10:15am (it should be a 30min meeting) or at noon
- what is a good time?

Then we would decide on a time on Thursday where we could actually have
a longer meeting  (around 1 to 1:30 hrs) to discuss roadmap (new
deliverables from proposals we sent out), new hiring, team retrospective
and so on.

Here is a place where we can organize the discussion topics for the team
meeting:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/ApplicationsTeam/TeamMeetingTorSummer2016Meeting

(ps: more items will be added in the wiki for the roadmap part of it)

Cheers,
Isabela