[tbb-dev] nightly failure

Linus Nordberg linus at torproject.org
Mon Sep 12 12:13:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

The 'nightly' build has been failing for me the last couple of days. Due
to a bug in the continous-build-hack we haven't recevied any emails with
the contents of any log files as we used to.

Here's one failure. I don't know if there are others too.

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/debian/build/libevent'
+ cd ..
+ tar xzf openssl.tar.gz
+ cd openssl-1.0.2h openssl-Make-build-reproducible.patch
+ patch -p1
patching file crypto/cversion.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 68.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file crypto/cversion.c.rej

Looking into fixing the mail issue later at some point.