[tbb-dev] Fwd: [desktop][mobile] Schedule Update for 50, ESR45.5 release and Merge day
boklm at mars-attacks.org
Mon Oct 31 18:45:25 UTC 2016
The next Firefox release is delayed by one week.
----- Forwarded message from Ritu Kothari <rkothari at mozilla.com> -----
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 17:34:04 -0700
From: Ritu Kothari <rkothari at mozilla.com>
To: dev-platform at lists.mozilla.org, Firefox Dev <firefox-dev at mozilla.org>
Subject: [desktop][mobile] Schedule Update for 50, ESR45.5 release and Merge day
- 50 go-live date is Nov 15th (was Nov 8th).
- ESR 45.5 go-live date is Nov 15th (was Nov 8th).
- Merge day is Nov 14th (was Nov 7th).
- Beta 51 cycle starts ~Nov 16th
- Aurora 52 cycle starts ~Nov 18th.
- Beta -> Release migration is Oct 31st (remains unchanged).
- 50.1.0 (planned dot release) go-live date of Dec 13th remains
- 51 go-live date of Jan 24th remains unchanged.
*Why the change in schedule?*
- We decided to take two late uplifts (in m-b yesterday) re:add-on
1309351 and 1309350)
- These two changes need more bake time on Beta channel.
- RC mode for Fx50 starts on Oct 31st & we remain in code freeze mode
for two weeks.
- RC builds will be pushed out on an as-needed basis.
Please let me now if you have any questions or concerns.
dev-platform mailing list
dev-platform at lists.mozilla.org
----- End forwarded message -----
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 1554 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the tbb-dev