[tbb-dev] security slider text for tor browser mobile

Linda Naeun Lee linda at torproject.org
Thu Oct 13 15:30:36 UTC 2016

Tbb-devs:

The UX team have been rewording the interface text that accompanies the
security slider (onion button > privacy and security settings) for tor
browser mobile. Our goal was to refactor the text so that we accurately
communicate the changes in browser functionality and security benefits
to the user. We want to finalize the text by the end of this week.

Let us know what you think of the changes, correct anything you see
wrong, and tell us if we are missing anything. Here is a link to a
google doc that has the text:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U_tbrC1lpuKHZg_QKD_TUVd6ImjTJ3jWZkSxjXgceZI/edit?usp=sharing

Anyone with the link can comment on the document, so feel free to share
the link around to anyone you think that can help! Please focus your
comments on editing the text, rather than giving us feedback on how the
interface should be (we plan to prototype the interface later, but it
will unexcitingly be as similar to the desktop version as possible).

It would be nice to have the same security settings and text in the
desktop and mobile browsers! Isa has informally talked to some of you,
and there seems to be enthusiasm about this. Let us you would be willing
to incorporate these changes into the desktop version as well.

Cheers,
Linda

--
Current Key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=lindanaeunlee
GPG Fingerprint: FA0A C9BE 2881 B347 9F4F C0D7 BE70 F826 5ED2 8FA2