[tbb-dev] missing status meeting

Mark Smith mcs at pearlcrescent.com
Mon Feb 15 13:54:01 UTC 2016

On 2/15/16 3:28 AM, Georg Koppen wrote:
> What about tomorrow, Tue 16 19 UTC? either in #tor-dev or #tor-project?
> (if the former is free than we take that one otherwise we can move to
> #tor-project I hope).

Tomorrow @ 19 UTC works for Kathy and me.

One thing that might be worth talking about is Valencia dev meeting
plans. Those who have looked at
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2016WinterDevMeeting#Who
have already seen that neither Kathy nor myself are able to attend (yes,
it is unfortunate; we both have a conflict). I don't see Arthur on the
list either, although maybe he just didn't update the WiKi.

But I wonder if we should have a pre-meeting on IRC to discuss the
roadmap at least. Remote participation for part of the Valencia meeting
time is also a possibility (e.g., on Monday the 29th), but I know that
is difficult to manage any kind of live IRC or voice conferencing on the
dev meeting side.

--
Mark Smith
Pearl Crescent