[tbb-dev] Continuous builds

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Thu Oct 8 07:36:46 UTC 2015

Linus Nordberg:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to contribute by building Tor Browser on a fast machine.
>
> My understanding is that -nightly was broken last week. Is this a good
> place to learn when it's unbroken so that I can start building?

This is a fine place for this, yes. So, currently there are two blockers
I know of: #17124 and #16909. I think I finally got the patch for the
former one right. I could fix the latter as well just by doing some sed
stuff on top of the patch I reverted. I hoped I could convince the EFF
to fix the code on their side for us which is why I did not move this
forward (apart from pinging jsha). I think waiting another four days and
fixing things on Monday either way is my preferred way of dealing with
it at the moment.

Georg